Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Massage at the grocery store

Joel and I were in the produce aisle. While I was getting snow peas, he was putting his hands all over the broccoli. We were going to fix Chinese chicken satay with veggies for dinner.

"I'm massaging the broccoli," he announced.

"Well, please don't, honey. Would YOU want to eat broccoli that other people have touched so much?"

"Yup, I would!"

We finished our shopping, got in line, and started checking out After a couple minutes, I noticed he had his hands all over the boneless, skinless chicken.. Before I had a chance to ask, he announced rather loudly, "I'm massaging the breasts!"

The cashier almost spit out her gum laughing.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

That's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I tell ya, the things that comes out of these kids. mouths....I bet we couldn't get away with it ;)
Heather

Leanne said...

That's hilarious! I can't stop cracking up, in fact.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha!

Vicki said...

All I have to say is Reader's Digest...

(I probably put the apostrophe in the wrong place again, huh...?)

hilarious story.

Anonymous said...

Tori, thanks for reminding me again. Seriously! If I got fifty bucks for every funny thing Joel said, I could pay for his college education!

Zoanna said...

And your apostrophe was perfectly placed!

Diane said...

OMG!!!