Thursday, May 17, 2007

"When I was a Little Boy"

Joel,5, had his 4 year old friend, Jack, over yesterday. It's been a good while since he was here (February). I heard Jack say, "I remember coming here when I was a little boy, Joel. I was two and now I'm four."

A little later Joel asked Jack if he wanted to draw airplanes with him. Joel uses colored pencils and a book called "Draw 50 Airplanes."

Joel: Jack, wanna draw airplanes with me?
Jack: Nah, I liked coloring when I was a little kid, but I'm big now, and I don't.
Joel: It's not COLORING. It's DRAWING!
Jack: That's okay. I wanna play Legos anyway.

1 comment:

Diane said...

That's so cute. I was sitting on the couch having a chat with my 2 yr old grandson and I said, "Are you my little guy?" "No, Gram I'm your big boy." Guess he told me.