Friday, April 14, 2006

One-Upping

Joel and Stephen were in the van telling knock-knock jokes. Four year olds love 'em, but don't always get 'em. (Joel's idea of a good knock-knock joke is one he makes up and get a laugh out of. The laugh comes from his own self, by the way.

After Stephen told a couple, Joel says, "Wait! I got a better one!" He then got so tickled at what he was going to say next that he laughed for another half-mile.


I cracked up. The jokes never got better, but I couldn't stop laughing about "Wait! I got a better one!"

2 comments:

anne said...

I love those laughs...

I really enjoy reading your "kidbits" great stories!

Anonymous said...

My guys must have gone to the same joke-telling training course as Joel! Joke sessions could go on forever here with the jokes getting worse and the laughs getting harder.