Friday, January 13, 2006

Singing About Underwear

Joel sings as much as some people talk. It seems every phrase he hears reminds him of a song. I love this about him. (I prayed for a musician when he was in the womb, and God has given him a pleasant voice, great rhythm, and a memory for songs to beat the band (okay, a musical cliche).

In our church we sing a song that goes, "Wonderful, so wonderful...)"

I can't remember the rest.

Joel was going to the bathroom today (pardon me for putting this is such a context, but it's true), and when he was finished I heard him singing, "Underwear, so underful...."

2 comments:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

LOL that is too cute!

Janice Phillips said...

Hi Zoanna, thanks for the kind comments on my blog. Re: The End of the Spear...there are only 3 theaters in MD that are screening the film. Host cities are Abingdon, Annapolis, and Bowie. You can go to the site and get a complete theater listing for the whole country by clicking on the Theater Listing/Group Ticket Sales text.